Overview High capacity wall heaters for residential and light commercial use. When you need more power for high heatloss areas, Broan's large capacity wall heaters are an ideal solution for lobbies, entrance ways, vestibules or any area requiring high wattage heating. Our low-profile models feature an energy-saving, built-in fan-delay switch allowing the heating element to warm up before the fan starts. To ensure proper shutdown, and maximize heat delivery, the fan remains on as the element cools down.
Features & Benefits Heavy-duty, 18-gauge steel grille has downflow louvers to direct heat gently toward the floor and a one-piece design with baked enamel finish for durabilityAdjustable, front-mounted, heavy-duty thermostat offers a simple way to control the level of heat and thermostat security cover prevents tamperingBuilt-in fan-delay allows the heating element to warm up before the fan starts to prevent cold air delivery and then keeps the fan running as the heating element cools down to maximize heat delivery and energy savingsPermanently lubricated motor, heavy-duty sheathed element with steel plate fins, and a manual reset thermal overload protector combine to ensure reliable operation and years of trouble free heating. UL Listed for safety.Heater may be recessed or surface-mounted, depending on your application (surface mounting requires Model 85 surface mount kit)Wall heaters are intended to provide supplemental heat from a wall location and not to take the place of a primary heat sourceModel 192Factory wired for 2000W at 240V AC-easily converts to half-wattage
Model 194Factory wired for 3000W at 240V AC-easily converts to half-wattage
Model 198 Factory wired for 4000W at 240V AC-easily converts to half-wattage
- Factory wired for 4000-watt at 240-volt AC - easily converts to half-wattage
- Efficient heating element provides heat quickly and quietly
- Adjustable, built-in heavy-duty disc-type thermostat, can be operated by built-in adjustable thermostat or optional wall-mount thermostat (sold separately)
- Manual reset overload protection
- Heavy-duty, one-piece steel grille louvers direct air downward for even room heating
- Durable white grille keeps its appearance after years of use even in high-traffic areas
- Internal fan delay prevents cold air delivery
- UL listed for safety
|Number Of Heat Settings
|Coverage Area (sq ft)
|BTU/hr at 120 Volts
|BTU/hr at 208 Volts
|BTU/hr at 240 Volts
|Grille Dimensions - Width
|Watts And Amps At 208 Volts
|Watts And Amps At 240 Volts
|Watts at 208 VAC
|Watts at 240 VAC
Energy Star Rated:
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Why NSI Protection Plus?
Our service plan is an economical way to extend the terms of your product's manufacturer parts & labor warranty.
Most manufacturer's limited warranties leave customers with no protection against the rising cost of repairs.
Even the best products can malfunction and the most minor repairs can cost hundreds.
About NSI Protection Plus
Administered by Warrantech and insured by AmTrust Financial, NSI Protection Plus is the largest service network in the industry with 30 years of building the network and over 22 million in paid claims.
The most comprehensive repair plans in the business!
- Day one coverage on special features
- Removal and reinstallation coverage
- $25 Laundry credit (Washers and Dryers)
- 5 year appliance contracts include 10 year major component coverage
- $250 Food credit (per incident, eligible products)
- The only true "No Lemon Guarantee" in the business
- No "CAP" on repairs or replacement, unlimited repairs.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.