The Danby DAP120BBWDB tower air purifier is boasting with powerful features, refined into a contemporary and classic look, fit to blend with any lifestyle. AHAM certified, this unit helps in the reduction of household particulates, including pollen, and dust and tobacco smoke within the recommended room size. The true HEPA filter and UV Light Filter are a winning combination, capable of capturing 99.97 % of household dust and allergens, leaving you with breathable, healthy air. Smooth touch controls and its tower fan design means this air purifier sits stylishly out of the way. Perfect for bathrooms, bedrooms, small living rooms and offices.
COVID-19 Disclaimer: https://www.danby.com/en-us/air-purifier-disclaimer/
- UV-C Light With Photo-Catalyst Filter : Kill bacteria , viruses , and sterilize the air in your bedroom , living room , office or small den
- HEPA Filter : HEPA filters target unwanted odors , allergens , household dust and pet dander
- Smooth Touch Controls : Modern and compact tower design with smooth, easy to use controls , the perfect fit for bathroom nooks , hallways and entry ways
- AHAM Verified : This unit has been certified by an independent laboratory , assuring it performs to the standards you expect from Danby
- Energy Star : E-Star rated appliances meet energy efficiency requirements , helping you save without sacrificing performance
Energy Star Rated:
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Why NSI Protection Plus?
Our service plan is an economical way to extend the terms of your product's manufacturer parts & labor warranty.
Most manufacturer's limited warranties leave customers with no protection against the rising cost of repairs.
Even the best products can malfunction and the most minor repairs can cost hundreds.
About NSI Protection Plus
Administered by Warrantech and insured by AmTrust Financial, NSI Protection Plus is the largest service network in the industry with 30 years of building the network and over 22 million in paid claims.
The most comprehensive repair plans in the business!
- Day one coverage on special features
- Removal and reinstallation coverage
- $25 Laundry credit (Washers and Dryers)
- 5 year appliance contracts include 10 year major component coverage
- $250 Food credit (per incident, eligible products)
- The only true "No Lemon Guarantee" in the business
- No "CAP" on repairs or replacement, unlimited repairs.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.